Scholarships from St. Peter's College
St. Peter’s College is proud to award an excess of $107,400 in scholarships every year to our students, including entering, bridging, and exiting students. This sum, combined with our small applicant base, maximizes our students’ chances of receiving our scholarships.
In addition to the number of scholarships available, the criteria for scholarships are wide-ranging. Our scholarships are not given out based solely on marks. We reward community participation, leadership, and initiative. We also take into consideration the financial need of applicants when selecting our scholarship recipients. We strongly encourage all St. Peter’s College students to apply for our scholarships!
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2022-23 ACADEMIC YEAR.
Successful applicants will be notified in August. St. Peter's College Scholarships and awards are presented to recipients at the Awards Ceremony.
Before applying, please read through the SPC Scholarships and Awards Descriptions. This document outlines all of the scholarships we offer and the supporting documents needed for each scholarship.
The online application cannot be saved; you must finish it in one sitting. This will take approximately 30 minutes.
Accelerated scholarship information is available here.
SPC Scholarship and Awards Descriptions
If you have any questions or need help with your application, please email email@example.com or call (306) 682-7886 for assistance.
You can view a list of available scholarships you can apply to by your status (entering, returning, etc.) here.
- Personal statements about community service, your career goals, and/or why you are seeking financial support
- Proof of citizenship
- Letters of recommendation
- High school transcripts - these are not required but recommended
- University transcripts (if applicable) – Please email an unofficial PDF copy by June 20
- Please ensure that the file name for each document contains your full name.
- Please ensure that each document is a PDF or Word file
- Please use the template for written statements where possible
Another supporting document needed for some scholarships is the Financial Need Statement.
We created a quick worksheet for you to complete to help calculate your expenses.
You can find the worksheet here.