To be accepted into the College of Nutrition students require a minimum of one year (30 credit units) of university course work, a “pre-Nutrition year”. Courses must be completed prior to April 30 of the year of application (deadline Jan 15), to be considered for admission. See the College of Pharmacy and Nutrition website for more information. The complete “pre-nutrition” year is available at St. Peter’s College.
Pre Nutrtion Year at St. Peter's College:
- 6 credit units General Biology (with lab) (BIOL 120.3 and 121.3)
- 3 credit units General Chemistry (with lab) (Chem 112.3)
- 3 credit units Organic Chemistry (with lab) (Chem 250.3)
- 6 credit units English Literature and Composition (Eng 110.6 or 113.3 and 114.3)
- 6 credit units must include Psychology or Sociology
- 6 credit units of unrestricted electives