Call for Submissions
We seek original, previously unpublished writing and visual art. Each piece of fiction or nonfiction should be 1500 words or less. Please send:
- poetry to email@example.com
- fiction to firstname.lastname@example.org
- nonfiction to email@example.com
- photos and artwork in .jpg or .bmp files (including scanned images) to firstname.lastname@example.org (use artist's last name and title of piece for each file name)
- Group your submissions into one MS Word document for each genre and use your name, the genre, and the year as the filename: joansmithpoetry19.docx
- Use a header and page numbers with your name, the genre, and the year: JonesPoetry2019 1, JonesFiction2019 1, and JonesNonfiction2019 1.
- Use 10 pt. Calibri font if possible.
- Include a biography of 30-35 words and your mailing address in the email.
Hardcopies of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction only may be mailed to the Society, St. Peter’s College, Box 40, Muenster, SK, S0K 2Y0. We regret that we cannot return hard copies of work.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, January 21, 2019.