Call for Submissions
We seek original, previously unpublished pieces of 1500 words or less. Excerpts from longer works will also be considered. Please send:
- poetry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- fiction to email@example.com
- nonfiction to firstname.lastname@example.org
- photos and artwork in .jpg or .bmpfiles (including scanned images) to email@example.com (name and date all images)
- Group all of your submissions into one MS Word document for each genre and use your name, the genre, and the year as the filename: joansmithpoetry17.docx
- Use a header on each page of writing to show your name, the genre, and the year. ie.. JonesPoetry2017, JonesFiction2017, and JonesNonfiction2017.
- Use 10 pt. Calibri font if possible.
- Include a biography of 30-35 words and your mailing address in the file with your work.
Hardcopies of written work only may be mailed to the Society, St. Peter’s College, Box 40, Muenster, SK, S0K 2Y0.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, January 30, 2017.
Watch St. Peter’s website at www.stpeterscollege.ca for details of our reading series throughout the winter. The launch of the Society will be at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, March 27th, 2017. Should you have any questions, please contact Barbara Langhorst at firstname.lastname@example.org .